New Creation Church began in 1926. The first meeting was held in a vacant store at 946 North Main Street in Longmont, Colorado. In April of 1927 this group of believers became affiliated with the General Council of the Assemblies of God as The Full Gospel Church.
In the mid 1960’s the name changed to Bethel Temple under the leadership of Pastor James and Helen Miller. Phase one of a two-part building campaign began with the construction of the educational wing. Phase two included a new sanctuary and was completed two years later. During their 24-year pastorate the church grew to over 3000 members.
The name changed again in 1986 to New Creation Ministries and World Outreach Center Church. During this period there was an extensive worldwide missions program which included numerous members of New Creation being sent out into the mission field as well; many of whom we continue to support today.
In 2000 we became known as New Creation Church. A renovation and expansion of our Bross Street facility began in 2007. During this time the sanctuary was remodeled as well as all of the offices. A large atrium, bookstore and two mezzanine rooms were new additions.
Being centrally located to downtown Longmont and Roosevelt Park has been ideal to allow us to hold numerous outreaches to our community. Our goal is to continue to carry the love of Jesus to those around us in our community.