is to diligently study the Word that we might:
Accurately Represent Christ on the Earth
And then take on an entirely new way of life -- a God-fashioned life, a life renewed from the inside and working itself into your conduct as God accurately reproduces his character in you.
Ephesians 4:23-24 (The Message)
Fulfill His Purpose for Our Lives
…..may He equip you with all you need for doing His will.
May He produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ,
every good thing that is pleasing to Him.
Hebrews 13:21 (NLT)
NCC School of the Bible is an unaccredited practical training school for those interested in studying the Word in order to:
• accurately represent Jesus to our world,
• become better equipped to fulfill His purpose for lives,
• establish a solid foundation for ministry.
Classes are set up in block form so you can enter at the beginning of any month.
• one or two subjects per month,
• 8 months of the year, January – May, September - November
• one night per week, Thursdays,
• 3 hours per night, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
You can take classes at your own pace until you finish all nine classes to complete the first year Core Classes and receive a Certificate of Completion. If you don’t intend to complete all classes, but would like to take a few classes, you can choose to attend as an Audit Student.
NCC School of the Bible will be taught by Pablo and Katie Ruiz and the Pastoral Staff of NCC. Also, guest ministers coming into NCC will be invited to teach when their schedule permits.
Tuition and Books
Classes are $65 per month. $50 is for tuition and $15 for books.
A $15 discount on tuition will be given for each second or third member of a family.
Steps to Register
1) Fill out an NCC School of the Bible Application.
2) Fill out a Class Registration Sheet by the 20th of the month before the class starts.
3) Pay a $15 book fee so we can get books ordered.
4) Pay the $50 balance due for tuition on the first night of each class.
5) You will receive your books on the first night of class.
Certificate of Completion
In order to receive a Certificate of Completion:
1) Complete all nine Core Classes
a) Attend all sessions of each class.
b) If you must miss one session of a class, you need to buy the CD, listen to it, write three paragraphs about the class as well as turn in the normal class work.
c) If you miss more than one session per class, you will need to retake that class.
2) Complete all tests, assignments and required reading.
3) Pay all required tuition.
4) Turn in completed Serving Forms showing 25 hours per month of service in an approved ministry.
5) Keep a lifestyle that follows the Honor Code on the application. Failure to do so may cause you to be dismissed from the School.
If you prefer to audit a class and not receive a Certificate of Completion:
1) Fill out an Application. You only need to do this the first time you take a class.
2) Turn in a Class Registration Form by the 20th of the month before the class.
3) Pay a $15 book fee so we can order books, if you want them.
4) Pay the $50 for the tuition on the first week of class.
5) No tests, assignments, make-up work or Serving Form will be required.