April 1 Message from Pastor Donnie Bennett
Upcoming Virtual Meetings
Friday - April 3
- Friday Morning Prayer - 7:00 am - NCC Zoom Meeting ID: 303-776-4225
- Worship Encounter Livestream - 7:00 pm - Facebook Live - newcreationchurchlongmont
Sunday - April 5
- Palm Sunday Church Service Livestream - 8:30 am - Facebook Live - newcreationchurchlongmont
- Young Marrieds Meeting - 4:00 pm - Join us online for Communion! - NCC Zoom Meeting ID: 303-776-4225
Tuesday - April 7
- Women of the Word (WOW) Bible Study - 9:30 am - Pastor Debi Yuhas speaking! - NCC Zoom Meeting ID: 303-776-4225
Wednesday - April 8
- Wednesday Evening Prayer - 7:00 pm - These meetings are gaining a lot of momentum - Don't miss out! - NCC Zoom Meeting ID: 303-776-4225
There are two methods to join our virtual meetings:
Join by video!
If you have a smartphone or a computer with a webcam, you can join by video - with the ability to see others and let them see you! To do this, you just need the free Zoom app and a free account.
To get the free Zoom app:
- On iOS/iPadOS or Android, search for the “ZOOM Cloud Meetings” app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and install it on your device. Sign up for a free account in order to use the app and connect to our meetings.
- On your computer, go to www.zoom.us in your browser, and click on “SIGN UP, IT’S FREE”. Then follow the directions on the website to sign up for a free account and download the app to your computer.
To join an NCC meeting from the app on a smartphone:
- Click on the Zoom app to open it.
- Click on the “Join” button.
- Enter the Meeting ID: 303 776 4225
- Type your name.
- Click Join.
- If you’re asked about joining by computer audio or phone, select computer audio.
Join by Dial-in
To join an NCC meeting by dialing from your cell phone:
- Dial 1(669)900-6833 (This is a long distance call. Only dial this from a cell phone with an unlimited calling plan.)
- When prompted for the Meeting ID, dial 303-776-4225 #.
- Then just wait to be added to the call.
Go ahead and try it! We look forward to seeing and hearing you in our prayer meetings!
Call us if you have any questions at (303) 776-4225 or email us at email@example.com.
Dear New Creation Church Family,
We’re in a challenging time, but aren’t you glad the Lord gives us victory through Jesus Christ? "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." - John 16:33 NKJV
We’re going to continue to abide by guidance from our federal, state, and local authorities. And we’re motivated by love and concern for the health and safety of you, our church family. So, take a look at what we’re going to do through the end of March:
- Our office will remain closed. We’ll still answer phone calls (303-776-4225) and respond to emails (firstname.lastname@example.org); but we’ll be doing it remotely.
- We won’t hold any public services or meetings in the building. We’ll use our available technology to keep connected and provide the solid teaching that you’re accustomed to.
- Sunday Morning Service: We’ll continue to livestream our 8:30 Sunday morning services. Tune in on our Facebook page, or find it afterward on our YouTube channel and here on the NCC website.
- Wednesday Evening Prayer: We’ll hold our
7:00 p.m. Wednesday prayer meetings by phone conference. To dial in, call 1(669)900-6833. (This is a long distance number so it's best to call from a cell phone with an unlimited calling plan.) When prompted for the Meeting ID, dial 303-776-4225 #. No Participant ID is needed.
- Friday Morning Prayer: We’ll also hold
our Friday morning prayer meetings by phone conference – and we’ll move them to
7:00 a.m. so more of you can participate. Same dial-in instructions apply as for Wednesday Evening Prayer above.
- Youth: Pastor Kevin will be in direct contact with our youth to provide teaching to them.
- Children: Pastor Debi will provide access to materials for your children to keep them encouraged.
- Other Ministry Meetings: We’ll use the phone conferences for several of our ongoing ministry meetings to allow you to dial in and participate in Bible Studies from your home – just by dialing in from your home telephone, your mobile device, or your computer. Watch your email for the details for each ministry.
- New Teaching Videos Coming: I’m going to record some short teaching videos that you can watch from our YouTube channel, or on the NCC website. We’ll announce them when we post them.
- Praying with You: My staff and I will also be reaching out directly to you by phone or email to pray with you.
- Online Giving: We’ve updated our online giving page to allow you to direct your giving to specific ministries we support as well as give your tithes and general offerings. Text-to-give instructions are on that web page as well. And as always, you can mail your checks to the church office at 737 Bross St, Longmont, CO 80501.
We’ll be sending out email, posting on Facebook, and updating our website whenever we have something new to announce. Our website, www.newcreation.net, is the best place to find the most up-to-date information. If you have any difficulty watching the livestreams or videos, let us know. Respond to this email or call the office. We can have someone walk you through setting it up or provide dial-in information.
The pastoral staff is praying and fasting through the end of March, just as we did in January.
"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” - 2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV
And most importantly, don’t hesitate to contact us with your prayer needs. We love you and want to be available to you – to talk with you and pray with you. Call the church office (303-776-4225) or email us (email@example.com).
This is an unusual time, but it didn’t surprise God. As my staff and I have been praying, we’re realizing and appreciating how God has uniquely prepared us and equipped us to keep in touch with you and continue to provide teaching from the Word of God.
I love you and miss you! Rhonda and I, along with the whole pastoral staff, are relentless in praying for you – and standing in faith with you against anything that would try to come against you. I encourage you to reach out to your brothers and sisters in Christ and stand in faith with each other. We believe this will be a short-term change. And be in agreement with us that we will have our Easter Service together!
Pastor Donnie and Rhonda
Let’s remember - while the world is subject to fear and confusion, our faith in God remains! His Word never changes!
2 Timothy 1:7
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
Psalm 91:5-7, 10-11
“Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night,
nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness,
nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side,
though ten thousand are dying around you,
these evils will not touch you. ...
9 If you make the LORD your refuge,
if you make the Most High your shelter
10 no evil will conquer you;
no plague will come near your home.
11 For he will order his angels
to protect you wherever you go.”