NCC opens this Sunday - May 31, Pentecost!
We've created a safe, clean experience for you to come and soak up God's presence and worship Him in the corporate anointing! We'll share a time of Praise & Worship with guest worship leader Willy Counts along with Krista and the team; and Pastor Donnie has a powerful Pentecost message for our church family! You can attend in person, or on our livestream at live.newcreation.net or our YouTube channel. It all starts at 9:30 am!
We'll have less than half the normal capacity in the auditorium as we'll be ensuring safe distancing between families and individuals. Once we fill up the auditorium, we'll also have video overflow rooms available.
If you attend in person, we look forward to seeing you! Come directly to the East doors - facing Roosevelt Park.
- We'll open the doors at 9:00 am. We'll have greeters at the door to welcome you.
- Once you enter, simply follow the direction of the ushers. Our ushers will have masks on for your safety.
- You'll see lines taped on the floor that are 6 feet apart. Use these lines to help you maintain that distance between families.
- As you follow the direction from the ushers, they'll have offering envelopes and pens for anyone who needs them. They'll also have masks available for you if you prefer to wear one; but we won't require it.
- The ushers will direct you right to your seats. We'll fill up the main floor of the auditorium from front to back and then we'll fill the balcony before going on to video overflow rooms. We'll only be filling half of the rows, and we'll put three empty seats between each family to ensure safe distancing.
- Bring your kids with you! Pastor Debi has something special for the kids who attend. And before the service begins, we'll be playing some of the same videos on the big screens that they've seen in their kids' classes. (Parents, please keep your kids seated with you as we do our best to hold their attention.)
- Once you're seated, please stay in your seats unless you need to use a restroom. Restrooms are open; limited to 2 people at a time.
- The ushers will be back to help us dismiss everyone safely at the end of the service; and the pastoral staff will be available to pray with you. We'll provide instructions during the service Sunday.